Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween 2006

Halloween was a huge hit with Nathan. On the Sunday before Halloween we had a few friends over to carve pumpkins and enjoy a pizza feast. My pumpkin was probably the worst one I've ever done. Natasha, on the other hand, pulled through and produce a great one, but the best pumpkin had to go to Ryan. Shown below is a photo of the pumpkins - you can guess who's is who's. On October 31, Natasha and her sisters took the kids done to the mall to trick-or-treat. Nate dressed-up as Buzz Lightyear, Jayda was a bat, and Paige was a princess. That night Ryan, Robynn, and I took the kids out trick-or-treating around Heather's house. There is nothing better than three kids jacked-up on sugar, running, screaming, and knowing that the inevitable sugar crash is just around the corner.

1 comment:

Graham Jones said...

Dude...that is so funny. I can just imagine the squirts going crazy. Ha Ha you're a blogger...geek!!!!!