Sunday, February 19, 2006

Recent Photos


Here are some recent photographs of Nathan and Xena. The first picture is of Samantha feeding Nathan raisins. The next picture with Natasha, Mandy, and multiple children in it, was taken at Jayda's second birthday. The second photo down on the right hand side is of Xena enjoying some mid-winter sunshine (rare in these parts). The bottom left photo is of Nathan shortly after he learned the concept of hop-scotch. The two girls playing with Nathan are Samantha and Aleisha, the girls Natasha looks after. Lastly, there is a photo if Nathan enjoying a luxurious bath at Heathers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course, Nathan is "Grand"son , as handsome as can be. Guess who is spouting this.!! Yes we are the proud Papa and Gama in Lions Bay. We miss you. I have an idea! I'll do a blog from here and send one to you guys. I'll do it asap. Big Hugs to you Jonathan, Tasha Nathan and Xena